STATE STREET RECREATION CENTER
Baseball (Co-Ed), Basketball (Co-Ed), Girls Sports Club, Gymnastics, Karate, Soccer (Co-Ed), Softball (Girls), Girls Play LA (Ages 8 - 15), Girls Basketball, Girls Volleyball
Arts & Crafts, Camp (Summer), L.A. Kids, Piano/Guitar/Drums, Adult Knitting, ArtSpark, Free Wellness Program, Free LA KIDS Classes, After School Club
Auditorium, Baseball Diamond (Lighted), Basketball Courts (Lighted / Outdoor), Childrens Play Area, Community Room, Kitchen, Multipurpose Sports Field, Stage
STATE RECREATION CENTER AND YOUTH CENTER | City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 4:00 -7:00 p.m.
Tuesday 4 p.m. -8:30 p.m. extended
- Registration online laparks.org
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Monthly/weekly fees are due by the last Wednesday of the previous session.
- Sports leagues require a copy of the child's birth certificate at registration.
- Administration may cancel or combine activities if minimum enrollment is not met.
- There will be no classes on holidays.
- Personal insurance is needed. The City of L.A. does not provide insurance.
- REFUND POLICY
You may request a refund of a program before the programs scheduled first day. A 15% administration fee will be assessed by the recreation center for any patron granted a refund. Full refunds will not be issued unless a class or sports league is cancelled by the center. There will be NO REFUNDS after the program has begun unless a class or sports league is changed or cancelled by the center. There will be NO REFUNDS after the program has begun unless a class or sports league is changed or cancelled by the recreation center. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the processing of all refund requests.